Proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. The Account Manager will act as a point of contact for their clients. Will build long-lasting relationships with their clients, always striving to find the products which best fit the business needs.
- Building strong relationships with customers to maintain old business and acquire new business.
- Acting as a representative to the customers to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Building programs around their needs and coordinating execution with internal teams.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all clients’ requests.
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires.
- Being a problem-solver to help resolve client’s complaints or needs.
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Tracking key account metrics and providing progress reports to upper management.
- Excellent English communication skills - verbal and written.
- Proven experience as an Account Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Manager, or a relevant role.
- BA degree in Business Administration, Communications, Economics, or related field.
- Exceptionally effective communication and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented, proactive work ethic, strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to [email protected]
by September 17, 2021,
end of the day.