Prosperoware is currently searching for:
IT Project Manager
We are a thought-leading software enterprise company for a digitized world. Our core competency is our expert understanding of enterprise systems, data & processes in organizations, and building technology for transformative change. We develop software for privacy and regulatory compliance for content systems, and financial matter management.
As an IT Project Manager, you will lead a variety of types of projects including software development, system integrations, operational efficiency improvements, infrastructure upgrades, and on-going business activities.
The IT Project Manager drives initiatives throughout the entire project life cycle, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure. Must understand the entire software development life cycle and how it fits into the business approach and goals of the organization. The IT Project Manager performs project leadership functions, including collaborating with customers to define project objectives and scope for each phase of the project, overseeing quality control throughout the project’s life cycle, acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects/products according to plan. The IT Project Manager is responsible for the successful outcome of projects and initiatives. This position is composed of four main components: project team leadership and management, business relationship management, project management, and process monitoring and control.
- Promotes a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and innovation
- Supports project teams.
- Creates and maintains relationships across the organization
- Coordinates and resolves issues
- Manages the day-to-day activities of projects; continuously communicates with project teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrates leadership qualities including flexibility and adaptability to changes in roles and responsibility as required.
- Promotes a culture of openness, flexibility, and accountability
- Works collaboratively with internal and external customer contacts.
- Enables the customer to be fully engaged throughout the software development or solution life cycle.
- Develops a strong knowledge and understanding of the customer’s business vision and aligns this understanding to the needs of the customer.
- Pursues and nurtures strategic relationships with customers.
- Exhibits an entrepreneurial spirit relevant to helping the customer devise marketable business solutions.
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters
- Manages project life cycle from initiation through deployment and project closure
- Organizes, conducts, and attends meetings with project team to facilitate all levels of project planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Engineering or related field
- PMP certification is preferred
- Fundamental understanding of software development methodologies, values, and processes
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Experience with stakeholder management and working directly with customers - a must
- Ability to communicate at all levels (both technical and non-technical) with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Strong interpersonal skills - a must
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach;
resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with diplomacy; execute with limited information and ambiguity
If you are a IT Project Manager, please apply today!
Send your resume (in English) at [email protected]
with ‘IT Project Manager’ on the subject, no later than: 30.06.2020. If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at +386 49 268 559.Apply Today!