Spaxel owns, operates and develops real estate projects leveraging technology & innovative operating models to create distinctive residences.
We are a young and lean team. In Prishtine we employ a centralized back-office handling tenant support, marketing, leasing, procurement, accounting, IT, interior design, and architecture.
Our Prishtina talent has years of experience in residential and commercial real estate development and operations. Extended time-zone working hours allows us to effectively respond to issues around the clock. Our young and energetic team manages our properties, people, tenants, and vendors digitally and our deployed technology allows us to run operations smoothly.
Overall Job summary
Spaxel is looking for a Legal Administrator to join our team in Pristina, Kosovo.
At Spaxel we work at a fast pace and with a large quantity of legal documentation. Managing over 2,000 apartment units, with an expansion plan in place to increase the number of apartments to over 3,000 within the next few months, having all legal documentation in place for every tenant in every apartment presents an important challenge which the future Legal Administrator is required to manage. You will be the go-to person for the drafting, electronic delivery, maintenance of lease schedules as well as the organization of all documentation.
While facing this challenge, you will be responsible for coming up with and presenting new ideas of implementing new processes as well as amending processes already in place that are linked to the management of violations. You will be working together with the colleagues in the Legal and Leasing Departments, company management as well as will be in direct contact with our attorneys in the relevant locations of our properties.
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
- Oversee all legal and administrative procedural issues related to violations and permits, for the procedures that have started yet and those that will come next to certain institutions in the field of construction and property management.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with all our partners in those procedures, especially our legal representatives and state institutions.
- Establish comprehensive understanding of all relevant applicable law with specific knowledge about the violations and permits.
- Respond to Repair Requests properly and in a reasonable amount of time.
- Maintain comprehensive file system and database tracking and updating all interaction.
- Work together with the colleagues within and outside the Department, company management as well as will be in direct contact with our representatives in the relevant locations of our properties.
- University bachelor’s degree in law (Master’s degree will be desirable)
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in the legal or/and administration sphere like in a law firm, within a legal or administrative department in a private sector company, or public institution within a focus on legal matters.
- Excellent skills in using computer systems, database, Microsoft Office Programs and Google Platform.
- Should exhibit strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to provide well-structured written reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Ability to keep up good partner relations and keep good communication.
- Integrity, flexibility, and motivation are important traits for this position.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Availability to work Monday to Friday from 2:30pm to 11:00pm (EST)
Instructions for applying:
Applicants should send an English CV to [email protected]
. In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for Legal Administrator for Violations
We will contact only short-listed candidates. The job ad will be open from December 23rd, 2021, to January 20th, 2022.