Prosperoware is currently searching for a:
We are a thought-leading software enterprise company for a digitized world. Our core competency is our expert understanding of enterprise systems, data & processes in organizations, and building technology for transformative change. We develop software for privacy and regulatory compliance for content systems, and financial matter management.
The .NET developer is expected to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework, to create applications from scratch, to add features and bug fixes to existing applications.
.NET Developer should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects, to be a team player and excellent communicator. The .NET Developer’s primal goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Job Responsibilities
- o Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- o Upgrading, configuring, and debugging existing systems
- o Participate in requirements analysis
- o Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- o Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- o Test and deploy applications and systems
- o Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- o Improve existing software
- o Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- o Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- o 2-3 years of experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- o Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)) and Classic Asp.net
- o Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- o Familiarity with using and developing Rest APIs, Web Services, Windows Services (REST, Web Services)
- o Experience with DevExpress controls and developing Windows Desktop applications is a plus
- o Knowledge of SQL Queries, Linq, Relational Object Models.
- o Understanding of Agile methodologies
- o Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- o Attention to detail
- o Web experience is an advantage
o Competitive remuneration package
o Health insurance benefits
o Other benefits in line with the Kosovo Labor Law
o Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for an international company with offices in the US, UK, Kosovo, and India.
o Opportunity to collaborate with various cultures across locations and develop a vast array of skills
If you are a .NET Developer, please apply today! Send your resume (in English) at:
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at: +383 49 268 559.
Also, please submit any shareable code samples or git repos that you worked on.