About Butler Hospitality
Butler Hospitality works with hotels throughout the United States to increase the
efficiency of their room service operations. Butler operates kitchens in centrally located
hotels and uses them as delivery hubs to provide virtual room service to nearby hotels.
Hotel guests from various locations order room service through our custom website or
call our team of guest experience (GX) representatives.
About the Role
The Senior Guest Experience Representative will support the existing GX manager and
GX team based in the United States in processing online room service orders, taking
room service orders via phone, and coordinating the preparation and delivery of room
service orders throughout our network of hotel kitchens.
The Senior Guest Experience Representative works mostly from the Butler office in
Pristina, but may occasionally work from home with a quiet environment and high
quality Internet connection.
The Guest Experience Representative reports to the Guest Experience Manager who is
based in New York City.
Start Date: ASAP
Time Commitment: Full-Time
- ● Fluent spoken and written English
- ● More than four years of experience in a customer service role
- ● More than one year of experience in hospitality, either in a restaurant or hotel
- ● Proficiency with Gmail and Microsoft Office
- ● Familiarity with Slack and other online communication tools
- ● International travel experience, preferably to the United States
Competitive Salary + Performance Bonus