We’re looking for a person with the right balance of technical prowess and passion to take care of the nitty-gritty at UCX. If being meticulous and hard-working is your forte, apply today, and join us as our new Technical/Support Product Specialist!
- Excellent English communication skills - verbal, listening and written (including technical writing).
- Customer service skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sensitive to working with multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, globally dispersed co-workers, and- customers.
- Works well independently or on a team.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, growing, and fast-paced work environment.
- A bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (preferred).
- 2+ years of industry experience.
- 1+ years of experience in technical product support, customer-facing, or technology role (preferred).
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
Provide exceptional customer service to make our customers’ experiences easy, insightful, and trusted.
- Coordinate with internal teams, including sales, software development, DevOps, marketing, and operations to ensure product capabilities are understood and implemented.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Support sales representatives to address customer needs and identify causes to find the appropriate solution.
- Lead the product onboarding process.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Manage the onboarding of all new users on the product and keep detailed information.
- Document and report technical issues on the product and request features from customers’ point of view.
- Handle support requests from customers and identify patterns that suggest improvements in product or process.
- Demonstrate proficiency in understanding the UCX portfolio and be able to articulate the value proposition to our customers.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to [email protected]
by August 28, 2020,
end of the day.