What do we do?
We are a software enterprise company for digital transformation & governance of collaboration systems. We develop software for governance and financial matter management. Our 300+ clients range across legal, finance, pharmaceutical, and the Big Four.
We have a global presence with offices in Philadelphia, Chicago, London, India, and our biggest office to date, Prishtina. We continue to grow and would like you to be part of our creative team!
What do we expect from you?
The Project Manager will be a valued member of the Services team and manage and lead customer technical implementation projects for Prosperoware products. This individual will be responsible for the overall performance and success of the project including, but not limited to, the day-to-day management of tasks within the program, deliverables, customer relationship management, customer and internal reporting,and escalation management. The Project Manager will partner closely with many internal departments to ensure successful project delivery.
- Lead customer technical implementation projects from kickoff to go-live, planning and managing resources to ensure that all projects meet or exceed customer expectations
- Create and maintain technical project plans outlining tasks, milestone dates and allocation of resources aligned to statements of work (SOWs)
- Partner cross-functionally with Customer Success, Sales, Product, Engineering, QA, and other internal teams to build and foster customer relationships and deliver according to establish project timelines and project gover-nance
- Provide timely and accurate status updates to customer and Prosperoware stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring expectations are clearly set with customer and internal Prosperoware teams
- Own and manage, including deliverables, facilitating customer meetings, project-related communications, and technical project escalations through to resolution
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Prosperoware products and program and assist in the development and maintenance of project methodology aligned to Prosperoware product offering
- Identify and socialize opportunities for Prosperoware products and services to meet additional customer requirements or needs
- Ensure project team complete assigned tasks, enter their time in the time-entry system, attend customer meet-ings, follow up with customers
- Setup meetings, set agenda, take notes, and send out meeting minutes
- Provide budget vs actual reports, status reports and other reports as necessary to all internal stakeholders and customers
- Lead or participate in special projects in coordination with Customer Success and other cross-functional team members as necessary
- Comply with Company Information Security policies and procedures and report any incident that is related to informa-tion security
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Engineering, or related field. PMP certification is preferred
- Fundamental understanding of software development methodologies, values, and processes Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Experience with stakeholder management and working directly with customers - a must
- Ability to communicate at all levels (both technical and non-technical) with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Strong interpersonal skills - a must
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach
- Resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with diplomacy; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health insurance benefits
- Other benefits in line with the Kosovo Labor Law
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for an international company with offices in the US, UK, Kosovo, India, and soon to be Mexico.
- Opportunity to collaborate with various cultures across locations and develop a vast array of skills
If you are a Technology Project Manager, please apply today!
Attach your resume (in English), no later than March 31st, 2021.