We’re seeking an executive assistant to work with and organize our executive team for maximum efficiency. This person will be responsible for organizing daily workload, managing schedules, scheduling travel, preparing meeting agendas and more.
- -Proven experience as an assistant or other relevant administrative experience
- -Ability to work in a fast paced environment and on multiple projects at once
- -Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- -Understanding of Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- -Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- -Professional level on verbal and written communication
- -Ability to be a self-starter and works as part of a team
- -Strong dedication and motivational skills
- -Discretion, confidentiality and reliability
- -Experience as a virtual assistant
- -Bachelor’s degree or higher
- -Fluent in spoken and written English
- -Researching and organizing data to prepare documents, reports and presentations for review by managers
- -Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and distributing them as needed
- -Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- -Help prepare necessary materials for meetings
- -Making travel arrangements
- -Perform office duties that include managing a records database
- -Provide general administrative support
- -Record notes during meetings
- -Act as a point of contact among managers
- -Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
- Location: Prishtina, Republic of Kosova
- Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with competitive salary, bonus program + other benefits
- Other: travel to US, Europe or other client locations as required
JOIN THE TEAM
KODE Labs is a real estate technology company founded in 2017 with a mission to change the way people, buildings and systems operate. Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, we are a driving force behind the adoption of smart building technology. To scale our presence in Detroit and across the Nation, we depend on our team of talented, ambitious people who go above and beyond to create value for our clients.
When you join the KODE Labs team you can create your own career. Whether you have years of experience or are just starting, we help you realize your full potential and achieve your goals.
If KODE Labs sounds like the place for you, we’d love to hear your story, so please apply at https://kodelabs.com/careers
or via xpuna apply button by June 4th, 2020
. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.