Position: IT Technician
Spaxel owns, operates and develops real estate projects leveraging technology & innovative operating models to create distinctive residences.
We are a young and lean team. In Prishtine we employ a centralized back-office handling tenant support, marketing, leasing, procurement, accounting, IT, interior design and architecture.
Our Prishtina talent has years of experience in residential and commercial real estate development and operations. Extended time-zone working hours allows us to effectively respond to issues around the clock. Our young and energetic team manages our properties, people, tenants, and vendors digitally and our deployed technology allows us to run operations smoothly.
Spaxel is looking for a IT Technician to join our team in Pristina, Kosovo.
- Provide support and solve problems for the needs of users.
- Implementation and configuration of cloud platforms and online services such as (Google Workspace, Google WorkSpace, Onelogin, Dropbox, etc) that support business operations.
- Installation, testing and configuration of new computers, peripherals and software.
- Maintenance of all equipment, software and asset management systems (GLPI).
- Assists in the installation of software programs.
- Maintaining repair logs (Audit Logs, Recovery Logs, Changes logs, etc).
- Installation, maintenance and configuration of local and network printers.
- Diagnose and resolve network issues(Cisco, Ubiquiti, Juniper, etc).
- Installs and configures VOIP phones(YeaLink).
- Installs and configures users emails(Office365, Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Thunderbird, etc).
- Diagnose and solve hardware and software technical problems.
- Conducting daily backup operations.
- Managing technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in computer networks and system maintenance.
- CompTIA A+, Linux+, or Cisco CCNA advantageous.
- Ability to interact with clients in a clear, concise, professional manner
- Familiarity with a majority of the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server Datacenter 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server Datacenter 2016
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Windows DNS / BIND / Named
- Active Directory / LDAP
- Linux Ubuntu / CentOS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in database programming and software installation.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Instructions for applying
Applicants should send an English CV to [email protected]
In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for: IT Technician.
We will contact only short-listed candidates. The job ad will be open from December 17th, 2021 to January 16st, 2021.