Position: Project Administrator
Spaxel owns, operates, and develops real estate projects leveraging technology & innovative operating models to create distinctive residences.
We are a young and lean team. In Prishtine we employ a centralized back-office handling tenant support, marketing, leasing, procurement, accounting, IT, interior design, and architecture.
Our Prishtina talent has years of experience in residential and commercial real estate development and operations. Extended time-zone working hours allows us to effectively respond to issues around the clock. Our young and energetic team manages our properties, people, tenants, and vendors digitally and our deployed technology allows us to run operations smoothly.
Spaxel is looking for a Project Administrator to join our team in Pristina, Kosovo.
Job duties and responsibilities:
· Handling product submittals with the Architect & Engineer.
· Gather and organize all monitoring reports.
· Gather and organize all third-party inspections.
· Manage Project Con Edison Accounts.
· Organize DOB inspections.
· Overall project record keeping.
· Taking and distributing meeting minutes.
· Organize, track, and maintain all project documents.
· Coordinate necessary paperwork with field team.
· Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
· Bachelor's degree in Economic/Business Faculty.
· Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
· Advanced level of written and spoken English proficiency.
· Must possess intercultural skills and demonstrate the ability to effectively work with all levels of company personnel.
· Good organizational and reporting skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
· Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office package & project estimating tools.
Instructions for applying
Applicants should send an English CV to [email protected]
In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for: Project Administrator. We will contact only short-listed candidates. The job ad will be open from January 12th, 2022, to January 31st, 2022.