Solaborate LLC, is looking for an experienced, driven and passionate Software – Embedded Systems Engineer to work for a fast-growing and innovative company in a technologic environment on a global level.
We are looking for someone who can focus and collaborate, who is dedicated to excellence and can successfully grow within the organization.
As a Senior Software – Embedded Systems Engineer you will be responsible for delivering high quality embedded code running on the processors of our HELLO products. Come join a team of deeply knowledgeable engineers that strive to build the most robust and reliable embedded systems using cutting edge software development tools and practices. You will solve some of the most ambiguous and challenging problems in the embedded software space and change the way the world produces communication and collaboration devices.
• Deliver high-quality C code in a real-time embedded environment.
• Specify, design, and implement functionality and behaviors of embedded subsystems.
• Design the software architecture and firmware implementation on hardware through integration, test and high-volume manufacturing.
• Hands-on hardware bring-up, system debugging and code optimization.
• Make performance and optimization trade-offs to meet product requirements.
• Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field Degree, or senior student in the above fields.
• Experience developing device drivers
• Excellent C/C++ coding skills
• Experience with board /chip bring up
• Strong build, debug and test skills
• Experience in embedded development in robotics, real-time controls, or system software.
• Fluent in software fundamentals including software design and maintainability.
• Experience with the embedded microprocessor tools.
• Controls software and algorithm development.
• Test-driven development and familiarity with developer-driven automated testing.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate complex technical concepts.
• Understanding of physics and basic principles is highly preferred.
• System-level (kernel/bootloader) software development experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced, collaborative environment.
More info about HELLO products:
We are located at the center of Pristina
Work Schedule: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Great Health Insurance Plan
We offer a fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference on a large audience.
Work with a great experienced team and grow together.
Possibility to travel across the world..
Start Date: ASAP
Solaborate LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.