ZenART is a fast growing art supplies brand based in the UK. We are currently distributing in North America and across Europe with expansion plans for international distributions in other regions. ZenART aims toreshape the creative industry by building an art brand that inspires people to not only be a better artist, but a better person.
The driving force behind our success is our high-caliber team that's run by remote experts and as we are approaching a scale up, we are in the lookout for additional roles. We pride on excellent training, a great mentoring program and advancement opportunities so if you think you are a good fit, we'd love to meet you.
We are currently looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Strategist to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company. The successful candidate will be working closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. He/ she should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong online brand presence.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional who possesses a growth hacking mindset. He/ she will also be an exceptional communicator with superb ownership mentality and interpersonal skills, who can interface with sales and leadership with ease.
● Build, plan and implement our digital marketing roadmap
● Manage and grow all digital marketing channels (website, paid search,
blogs, emails, video, social media, affiliate and online public relations)to ensure brand consistency
● Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget, forecasts and reporting for
all digital marketing channels
● Research/ monitor competition, investigate benchmarks and provide
suggestions and ideas for improvement
● Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
● Oversee all social media accounts and oversee digital campaign plans
to ensure they are innovative, brand led and effective
● Provide consultation to colleagues in the creation of innovative
content plans to engage audiences in a social media space
● Track and analyse SEO and Google Analytics data
● Manage relationships with third party digital agencies and suppliers
● Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
● Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or a or a related field
● 10 years + experience as a respected leader in a digital, creative and
● Ideally possessing a relevant or suitable background in art or a strong
passion for art
● Ability to see the big picture and execute at scale, anticipating future
consequences and trends and leveraging KPIs to understand what’s happening in the environment; clear articulation of the business goal behind the strategies and tactics
● Sophisticated understanding and experience leading the implementation of SEO/ SEM, Content and Social Media marketing initiatives
● Expertise in web analytics tools (ie, Google Analytics, etc) and social media marketing and monitoring applications
● Fluency in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative
Suite, Microsoft Office, Google applications)
● Proven writing and editorial skills and outstanding command of the
● Talent management and development experience
● Ecommerce and startup experience preferred
If you are ready to help us grow to the next level then we want you to apply now!
All candidates from Kosovo should apply via Google Form
or xpuna platform
and button "Apply" found at the top